READINESS QUIZ (FOR SINGLE WOMEN): Answer On-Line
- Do you go to a party and check out every man in the room and immediately size them up as to if they would be a good candidate for you? ___ Yes ___ No
- Do you feel like you need to lie about your age on dating websites, because you look young and don’t want to discourage someone before they meet you? ___ Yes ___ No
- Do you believe you have to go out of your way to show your best side so you can “catch” the right mate? ___ Yes ___ No
- Do you wait to call or lie about your availability so you’ll be more attractive to a potential partner? ___ Yes ___ No
- Do you fantasize night and day about a man who is in a relationship or lives out of town? ___ Yes ___ No
- Do you want to have children, but keep picking partners who are aren’t interested in having children or who already have children and don’t want more? ___ Yes ___ No
- Are you starting to wonder if there is anyone out there that fits what you are looking for? ___ Yes ___ No
- Do you ever say, “yes”, or allow yourself to be intimate with someone when your heart and soul isn’t exactly jumping up and down with enthusiasm? ___ Yes ___ No
- Are you disappointed on a regular basis because the events you go to don’t have available men that could be potential matches for you? ___ Yes ___ No
- Are your dates more like interviews than two people having fun in the moment? ___ Yes ___ No
- Are the majority of your friends single or the majority of people you “hang out” with single? ___ Yes ___ No
Back to Top
If you answered YES, to any of the questions above, there may be some changes that you could make that would improve your chances of finding a compatible partner. Read the responses below to any of the questions that you answered yes to. If any of these make sense to you, give us a call at (858) 692-1279. We offer confidential, Law of Attraction Group Sessions, Tele-Seminars and One to One Coaching Sessions. Visit our website at: www.destinedtomeet.com.
ANSWER KEY (FOR SINGLE WOMEN):
IF YOU ANSWERED YES, to any of the Readiness Quiz questions, see responses below. (Written by, Victoria Ross - Attraction Coach and Matchmaker)
- Most of us have done this at one time or another. The only problem is that when we are so focused on searching for a partner, we end up repelling any man within five feet of our radar. In our experience the “Hunt Them Down” approach to looking for a partner, doesn’t work. If you are taking this quiz as a part of a seminar, the facilitator will share with you the “Hunt Them Down” exercise to help you discover a more effective approach to dating.
- A lot of my clients look young and feel young, but know that if they give their correct age on dating websites, that they might be disqualified from a youthful man’s search criteria. The idea that one needs to lie in order to attract the right mate often is just a symptom of a larger belief that there is no one who would like them just the way they are. My suggestion to clients is to do all they can to let people know who they really are. Someone who responds to who you really are is more likely to be a long term match. Your right partner will be ecstatic to learn about your unique characteristics, because he will start seeing how your puzzle pieces fit together. If it’s hard to believe there is such a man – we can help.
- It’s very natural to want to dress nice or focus on your attributes when you first meet someone special. Unfortunately a lot of Dating Advice that’s out there suggests a manipulative approach to “catching” a man. After viewing the behaviors of Singles for the past fifteen years, it has become very clear that the belief that one needs to act a certain way to “catch” a man is one of the many contributors to our high divorce rate. Some women make a point to be who they think a high-quality man would want until they finally “catch” the man and marry them. Then once they “catch” the man, they can relax and be themselves. The problem is that since they were never their true selves in the beginning, the man fell in love with a lie. Of course when they start to relax and be theirselve the man is going to be unhappy. If they were truly theirselves in the beginning, they wouldn’t have to “catch” a man. They would meet someone who loves them as they are and would have a much better chance of a successful marriage.
- Yes, a woman that is self-respecting and doesn’t sit around by the phone waiting for a man’s call is more attractive. Unfortunately a lot of Dating Advice that’s out there suggests a manipulative approach to acting like a self-respecting woman, instead of learning how to become a self-respecting woman. Yes, it takes more effort to look within and make changes in your life that would cause you to naturally act self-respecting, but by making that effort, you will naturally attract a high-caliber man. Lying and playing games to “catch” a man may work, but a long-term loving relationship cannot be formed out of deception. If catching a man is all you want, then that approach is fine.
- Many of my clients have shared that the only people that they have chemistry with are in a relationship or live out of town. This is very common in our society today and it seems like we have no control, that all the men we like “just happen to be unavailable” in some way or another. If this has happened to you more than once: it might be a good idea to consider, that although there is hope that this man may eventually become available, there is a reason that we are picking this type of man. Could it be safer to let your walls down with someone who isn’t really available? I spent years expending energy on unavailable men, although I sincerely wanted to create a loving partnership with an available man. Through the “Familiar Zone System™”, I became aware of why unavailable men were in my Familiar Zone and how I could change my Familiar Zone and my life.
- Many of my clients, who still want children, have shared that the only people that they have chemistry with don’t want children or have children and don’t want more. Sometimes its easier to fall in love with someone that we know couldn’t be our long term partner. Since we know the relationship could never lead anywhere, we relax and let down our walls. If this has happened to you, you obviously are capable of letting down your walls. The next step is feeling safe enough to let down your walls with available men (those that could actually be long term partners).
- It is common to wonder, “Does he exist?” You exist! You’re incredible. You fit what your partner is looking for. Before you met your current best friend, would you be able to imagine someone as incredible as he or she is? If you couldn’t imagine him or her, would that mean that he or she didn’t exist?
- We’ve all done this at some point or another, and I know for me, part of it stemmed from not believing that my heart and soul would be jumping up and down with enthusiasm over anyone. Has your heart and soul ever jumped up and down with enthusiasm over some one or some concept? Okay, that means it is possible – why stop short?
- Being disappointed is natural, when we meet someone who we think might be a match and, then we find out that they aren’t. Being disappointed on a regular basis, may mean that we are putting unnecessary expectations on ourselves or others. Have you recalled feeling disappointed on a regular basis, because you didn’t meet a best friend? No, most people are aware that meeting close friends are rare and special occasions and they feel blessed when it happens. Sometimes when we are considering meeting a life partner, we lose objectivity.
- Asking qualifying questions to determine if someone is right to date is smart, but sometimes our focus is so much on the end result that we forget to relax and enjoy the other person.
- Single people act differently than couples. One of the ways to attract your life partner is to be in the energy that you would be in when your partner is in your life. Many couples “hang out” with couples, where many singles “hang out” with other singles. If you usually “hang out” more with couples when you are in a relationship, start doing that now. The more you act now like you would when you have a partner, the easier it is to magnetize a partner.
Back to Top